There are many people with disabilities that live in fear of losing what freedom they have. They worry that if they might seem less able to take care of themselves that they will be put into a care home. So, instead of getting help with light house cleaning they let things pile up or cripple themselves trying to do what they shouldn’t. When you are limited already, you don’t want to lose any freedom that you have.
This strip* was published before as “Wheel Tales of We’ll Make Cents” but we thought it would be better to publish more independently — hence the change in venue and name to “Wheel Tales of Willow City”.
“We’ll Make Cents” is an organization that helps support a number of not-for-profit causes which might get overlooked. Why not pop over and give them a visit.
Donations are actually hard to come by for Charities and other not-for-profit organizations. Consider what you might be able to donate. It might be a good time to clean that closet, attic, cellar, shed, or garage! You might have someone else’s next treasured possession. Perhaps you don’t live near Auckland and We’ll Make Cents, but there are people in need everywhere!
* Only the first stories were on We’ll Make cents. The more recent stories are being published here first.
- Sober Solitude – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)
- A Funny Thing Happened… – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)
- Ding-Dong! Nobody Calling! – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)
- My Eyes are Down Here! – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)