Not long ago I was standing at the kitchen counter peeling potatoes and I started thinking about how my Mother had done just this task, and Grandma… and how many generations back on both Mom and Dad’s sides of the family. There is a sort of connection there. I think that it can be good to just “do something simple” and feel that connection with those who have gone before us.
This strip* was published before as “Wheel Tales of We’ll Make Cents” but we thought it would be better to publish more independently — hence the change in venue and name to “Wheel Tales of Willow City”.
“We’ll Make Cents” is an organization that helps support a number of not-for-profit causes which might get overlooked. Why not pop over and give them a visit.
Donations are actually hard to come by for Charities and other not-for-profit organizations. Consider what you might be able to donate. It might be a good time to clean that closet, attic, cellar, shed, or garage! You might have someone else’s next treasured possession. Perhaps you don’t live near Auckland and We’ll Make Cents, but there are people in need everywhere!
* Only the first stories were on We’ll Make cents. The more recent stories are being published here first.
- Sober Solitude – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)
- A Funny Thing Happened… – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)
- Ding-Dong! Nobody Calling! – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)
- My Eyes are Down Here! – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)