How many times have you had to squeeze past a car parked partly on the side-walk or make your way around some other obstacle. It might be a minor inconvenience for some, but for others a barrier. If a roadway is narrow enough that you fear for your car unless you park on the side-walk — consider that you might be forcing people pushing strollers or in wheelchairs onto that same narrow street.
Please, try to keep side-walks clear of obstacles. You might be able to squeeze by, but not everyone can.
This strip* was published before as “Wheel Tales of We’ll Make Cents” but we thought it would be better to publish more independently — hence the change in venue and name to “Wheel Tales of Willow City”.
“We’ll Make Cents” is an organization that helps support a number of not-for-profit causes which might get overlooked. Why not pop over and give them a visit.
Donations are actually hard to come by for Charities and other not-for-profit organizations. Consider what you might be able to donate. It might be a good time to clean that closet, attic, cellar, shed, or garage! You might have someone else’s next treasured possession. Perhaps you don’t live near Auckland and We’ll Make Cents, but there are people in need everywhere!
* Only the first stories were on We’ll Make cents. The more recent stories are being published here first.
- Sober Solitude – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)
- A Funny Thing Happened… – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)
- Ding-Dong! Nobody Calling! – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)
- My Eyes are Down Here! – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)
- Inter-What? – Wheel Tales of Willow City (gnometapestry.com)