- “The Gnomestead Tapestry” is my original comedy strip. There are a few long stories early in the series and short — one-page or two-page cartoons — that I have done more recently.
- “Wheel tales of Willow City” is a collection of short one-page cartoons dealing with frustrating issues faced by people, especially those with disabilities — both visible and invisible.
- “Space Trek” is a collection of science fiction farce and satire. It includes some short pieces, but a few longer pieces and a continuing serial, “A New Omen“. “A New Omen” is now concluded and two other serials have been started.
- “Funnies” are miscellaneous collection of humorous posts and graphics that don’t fit into my cartoon strips. Some are just fun, others have a message — the message might be a bit obscure.
Other sorts of stories might be added to the three written about here in the future. There is plenty of material for “The Gnomestead Tapestry“, “Wheel tales of Willow City“, and “Space Trek” to do. Time will tell.
- “The Gnomestead Tapestries” stories — Knights and Gnomes and Elephants – Oh My!
- “Wheel Tales of Willow City” stories — Modern problems and pitfalls faced by the disabled and other people.
- “Space Trek” stories — Science Fiction farce and satire.
- “Funnies” — Miscellaneous humorous posts and graphics.
- “1,2,3, The Tapestry I See!” stories — Gnomestead tales for the younger set.
- All posts in The Gnome Tapestry
*Note: In the archives the most recent entries come first.
You can contact me via my contact page: Contact Page
Updated September 22, 2017